Who We Are
Improvisation [im-prov-uh-ZEY-shuhn] noun. An art form where a troupe of actors perform in-the-moment on stage, without script, costumes, props or set.
ImprovEdge: Corporate training using improvisation as the learning catalyst – first company to integrate improv and research in psychology, neuroscience and social science that empowers employees, managers, CEOs and stakeholders alike to excel in communication, collaboration and providing effective solutions quickly and in-the-moment. They walk out with real behavior change to use immediately.
- First improv and research-based company
- 40+ Fortune 500 clients
- 40,000+ people developed since 2005
- Winner – Steve silver International Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Athena PowerLink Award for outstanding business
- Top 4% of US woman-owned businesses